Nabbed via digg, check out this clip of NdGT’s wonderfully acerbic commentary on the Day of Doooooooom! That is to say, December 21, 2012.
- Dr. Joan Bushwell's Chimpanzee Refuge
- Doc Bushwell is a biochemist and a medical writer who serves as a slavering minion of the dark lords of Big and Little Pharma; Jim is an engineering professor with a fondness for running shoes and drumsticks; and Kevin Beck is a self-exiled member of the clan who refuses to stay gone.
What Hominids are Saying
Our Fossil Record
Popular Palaver & Polemics
- Take a guess -- how many people believe in Heaven?
- The 30-year-old Colorado state 1600-meter record: athletic and personal perspectives (Part 2)
- I'm being cyberstalked
- Unofficial poll about performance-enhancing drugs
- The 30-year-old Colorado state 1600-meter record: athletic and personal perspectives (Part 1)
- Same story, different headlines: a great example
- Once-imposing Christian softens up, extends earthly travels
- Picking one's nose, farting in church, and pounding one's pud
- You shouldn't drink Coca-Cola
- Picking the mind of an angry runner
E-Mail Threats Received to Date
- 126,266 nastygrams