Actually, “we” is inaccurate, since I changed the theme of the blog by dictatorial fiat and only later asked for token approval. But I think it looks better. I’m also planning to add to the blogroll, which hasn’t been updated in a scrote’s age and featured a few no-longer-updated sites before the weekend transition to a variable-width layout with my beloved size-2 Arial font. In order to do that, I’d like to have a sense of who visits this place and wants so see their own blog or favorite blogs linked. Basically any running-related blog that’s not merely a tricked-out training log, any blog that disparages stupid people and things in as deliberate and humorous a manner as possible, cool science sites, and stuff that is just plain funny is on the table.
Do you like what we’ve done with the place?
- Dr. Joan Bushwell's Chimpanzee Refuge
- Doc Bushwell is a biochemist and a medical writer who serves as a slavering minion of the dark lords of Big and Little Pharma; Jim is an engineering professor with a fondness for running shoes and drumsticks; and Kevin Beck is a self-exiled member of the clan who refuses to stay gone.
What Hominids are Saying
Our Fossil Record
Popular Palaver & Polemics
- On "Obamacare," Xtranormal-style
- Take a guess -- how many people believe in Heaven?
- Is Richard Dawkins deluded in his optimism?
- Perhaps you're wondering why I've gathered you here today
- DIY Bass Trap
- Same story, different headlines: a great example
- I'm being cyberstalked
- Favorite actresses in TV medical and crime dramas
- On farts
- Dave Chappelle helps Oscar the Grouch tell it like it is
E-Mail Threats Received to Date
- 126,249 nastygrams