I think we’re getting more traffic from running sources than we used to, and some people probably want to read only the running-related stuff and skip the rest. If so, your loss, but if you haven’t figured this out already you can bookmark http://chimprefuge.com/category/the-running-ape/ or append “feed” to the end of that URL and stick it in your RSS reader. Or wherever.
Of interest to runners who poke their heads in here
- Dr. Joan Bushwell's Chimpanzee Refuge
- Doc Bushwell is a biochemist and a medical writer who serves as a slavering minion of the dark lords of Big and Little Pharma; Jim is an engineering professor with a fondness for running shoes and drumsticks; and Kevin Beck is a self-exiled member of the clan who refuses to stay gone.
What Hominids are Saying
Our Fossil Record
Popular Palaver & Polemics
- Perhaps you're wondering why I've gathered you here today
- Take a guess -- how many people believe in Heaven?
- Histiocytic disease in dogs
- Bragging on penis extenders: Spot the problems!
- Favorite bridges
- These are not two different runners
- Distance running makes you fat -- a remarkable breakthrough in human physiology
- WOW! PUNCH THE MONKEY AND WIN A GREAT BIG-ASS HUGE MASSIVE GRAND MEGAPRIZE!
- The infamous Nike chainsaw-killer spot (and a minor tribute)
- Favorite actresses in TV medical and crime dramas
E-Mail Threats Received to Date
- 126,173 nastygrams