After reading this Onionesque yet sincere (I believe) letter to my hometown newspaper, I’m left with two possibilities regarding its author: He’s either living, breathing evidence that lotteries do indeed preferentially target the intellectually underendowed or a cognizant anti-gambling type bent on marshalling support — real or synthesized — for his stance.
- Dr. Joan Bushwell's Chimpanzee Refuge
What Hominids are Saying
Our Fossil Record
Popular Palaver & Polemics
- The Space Shuttle Challenger disaster: an anthology of reflections and perspectives
- ProAudio Review Jumps the Shark
- This Might Actually Be Useful For Someone
- Increases in the national debt: 1974 to the present
- More lies and hilarity from Granite Grok
- Friday Flower Porn: Blue B*lls.
- Non Essential Sound Products
E-Mail Threats Received to Date
- 176,490 nastygrams