After reading this Onionesque yet sincere (I believe) letter to my hometown newspaper, I’m left with two possibilities regarding its author: He’s either living, breathing evidence that lotteries do indeed preferentially target the intellectually underendowed or a cognizant anti-gambling type bent on marshalling support — real or synthesized — for his stance.
- Dr. Joan Bushwell's Chimpanzee Refuge
What Hominids are Saying
Our Fossil Record
Popular Palaver & Polemics
- Some seriously old shit: the lost art of paleo-scatology
- Same story, different headlines: a great example
- Mental disarray and personal politics, part II
- Misanthropy and a fondness for animals: a connection?
- Harvard study: Well-hung men may have larger penises
- Is Richard Dawkins deluded in his optimism?
- Big Fat Golden Goose Eggs (also to be found on Cognitive Emesis)
- Why I don't poop on Christmas
- The "tipping point" model as an explanation for the maintenance of homosexuality
E-Mail Threats Received to Date
- 164,420 nastygrams