After reading this Onionesque yet sincere (I believe) letter to my hometown newspaper, I’m left with two possibilities regarding its author: He’s either living, breathing evidence that lotteries do indeed preferentially target the intellectually underendowed or a cognizant anti-gambling type bent on marshalling support — real or synthesized — for his stance.
- Dr. Joan Bushwell's Chimpanzee Refuge
What Hominids are Saying
Our Fossil Record
Popular Palaver & Polemics
- This Might Actually Be Useful For Someone
- Misanthropy and a fondness for animals: a connection?
- Ammonia is on the Periodic Table?
- Is Richard Dawkins deluded in his optimism?
- Best cover of Led Zeppelin's "Immigrant Song" ever.
- I wrote this post in 23 seconds with my feet, beating my time from 1935
- I'm being cyberstalked
E-Mail Threats Received to Date
- 166,527 nastygrams