After reading this Onionesque yet sincere (I believe) letter to my hometown newspaper, I’m left with two possibilities regarding its author: He’s either living, breathing evidence that lotteries do indeed preferentially target the intellectually underendowed or a cognizant anti-gambling type bent on marshalling support — real or synthesized — for his stance.
- Dr. Joan Bushwell's Chimpanzee Refuge
What Hominids are Saying
Our Fossil Record
Popular Palaver & Polemics
- It's time for Kim Duclos to quit lying about being an abuse victim (audio, anyone?)
- Kim Duclos, category 5 human cyclone, hankers for more "care and loving" toward people
- What emboldens a lunatic like Kim Duclos? More lunacy
- Misanthropy and a fondness for animals: a connection?
- This Might Actually Be Useful For Someone
- Same story, different headlines: a great example
- Most habitual liars aren't trying to convince *you* of anything
- Botanical pornography
E-Mail Threats Received to Date
- 171,987 nastygrams