After reading this Onionesque yet sincere (I believe) letter to my hometown newspaper, I’m left with two possibilities regarding its author: He’s either living, breathing evidence that lotteries do indeed preferentially target the intellectually underendowed or a cognizant anti-gambling type bent on marshalling support — real or synthesized — for his stance.
- Dr. Joan Bushwell's Chimpanzee Refuge
What Hominids are Saying
Our Fossil Record
Popular Palaver & Polemics
- Don't worry, be happy (or I'll fuckin' kill you)
- The gushing sewer pipe in the middle of Bill O'Reilly's face
- Louis Cartier
- Mass shooter kills 137 good guys with guns at NRA gathering
- Life in a Northern Town
- Can a Great Dane mate with a Chihuahua?
- The Space Shuttle Challenger disaster: an anthology of reflections and perspectives
- Argumentum ex stercore tauri
- Fags eat poop
E-Mail Threats Received to Date
- 169,122 nastygrams