In case you missed it, check out Chris Hitchens’ assessment of right-wing uberharpy, self-proclaimed Christian and plagiarist extraordinaire Ann Coulter and her “book” GODLESS: The Church of Liberalism. By Hitchens’ standards it’s actually fairly reserved, especially considering the unparalleled ripeness of his target, but still delivers a few easy but dutifully gregarious zingers.
Hitchens on Coulter
- Dr. Joan Bushwell's Chimpanzee Refuge
What Hominids are Saying
Our Fossil Record
Popular Palaver & Polemics
- This Might Actually Be Useful For Someone
- "My baby" is about to graduate! FDA panel recommends Vertex Pharma's telaprevir for approval to treat hepatitis C
- Misanthropy and a fondness for animals: a connection?
- Best cover of Led Zeppelin's "Immigrant Song" ever.
- Perhaps you're wondering why I've gathered you here today
- New Ways to Approach Buffet Restaurants
E-Mail Threats Received to Date
- 175,836 nastygrams