In case you missed it, check out Chris Hitchens’ assessment of right-wing uberharpy, self-proclaimed Christian and plagiarist extraordinaire Ann Coulter and her “book” GODLESS: The Church of Liberalism. By Hitchens’ standards it’s actually fairly reserved, especially considering the unparalleled ripeness of his target, but still delivers a few easy but dutifully gregarious zingers.
Hitchens on Coulter
- Dr. Joan Bushwell's Chimpanzee Refuge
What Hominids are Saying
Our Fossil Record
Popular Palaver & Polemics
- Poison Pill
- This Might Actually Be Useful For Someone
- These are not two different runners
- Misanthropy and a fondness for animals: a connection?
- Running, anorexia, living and writing: audio interview with Lize Brittin
- New Ways to Approach Buffet Restaurants
- What emboldens a lunatic like Kim Duclos? More lunacy
E-Mail Threats Received to Date
- 174,503 nastygrams