Thank you, Seth MacFarlane, for finally attaining a high position on Don “Joker’s” Wildmon’s shit list. Try not to lose any sleep over it.
Fox’s ‘Family Guy’ goes too far; file a complaint with the FCC
File an official complaint with the FCC against the FOX network and your local FOX affiliate station.
March 25, 2009
On March 8, Fox network aired Family Guy, a perverted and sickening program, into the homes of millions of Americans. This episode was rated TV-14 DLSV by FOX, meaning that in the network’s opinion it was appropriate for 14-year olds. It aired during prime-time.
The content of this program was so explicit that I can’t even begin to describe it here.
Click here to watch these scenes or read our detailed review. WARNING: These scenes taken from the Fox program Family Guy are highly offensive.
Even more offensive is Fox’s view of Christianity. At a “straight” meeting, the speaker talks to gays about Jesus and tells them, “He [Jesus] hates many people, but none more than homosexuals.” Incidentally, Pepsico helped sponsor this program (BoycottPepsico.com).
You really cannot get the full effect of the show’s portrayal of Christianity without watching the video or reading our review. You will hear the tone and sarcasm very clearly.
The FCC has a duty to enforce the law and fine Fox for this sickening violation of broadcast decency standards. In addition, your local FOX network affiliate did not have to air this episode. Obviously, they do not care about your local community standards.
File an official complaint with the FCC against the Fox network and your local FOX affiliate station. It will only take a couple of minutes. Do it for your children and grandchildren.
I especially like, “You will hear the tone and sarcasm very clearly.” Obviously, regular readers of AFA agitprop are not the kind of people who tend to “get” things.
The “detailed review” is even better. I defy you to get through this without laughing out loud at least three times:
The March 8 episode of Family Guy, a disgusting cartoon that airs Sunday nights on Fox network, condoned bestiality, gay orgies and babies eating sperm.
In this perverted episode:
* Peter, the husband/father figure, turns gay after taking an experimental shot of the gay gene. He was paid $125 to take part of this experiment to prove that being gay is not a choice.
* Peter and his new lover make out in a restaurant.
* The lover tells Peter he has arranged an 11-way gay orgy.
* Peter helps his son with his math homework and turns the problem into an explicit conversation about “glory holes” and “circuit parties,” which are references to gay sex.
* Peter leaves his son Chris in charge of the family while he spends time with his gay partner. Upon his new role, Chris immediately passes gas in his sister’s face and knocks out his mother, Lois.
* Peter lies in bed with his rear exposed and moans in pleasure when a horse, which he assumes is his wife, licks his rear.
* Lois, wearing skimpy lingerie, is turned down by her now gay husband.
* Their child, Baby Stewie, eats cereal covered with horse sperm that resembled milk kept in the refrigerator.
Oh, and as an “afterthought”:
Thank you for caring enough to get involved. If you feel our efforts are worthy of support, would you consider making a small tax-deductible contribution to help us continue?
Donald E. Wildmon,
Founder and Chairman
American Family Association
That’s right, Don. Whip ’em into a frenzy and then ask for their money. This sort of asshole is just the kind of wattle-faced hominid who would be shot to the front of the line into Hell were there really such a place.