I can’t decide if this counts as theft of intellectual property or not. Anyway, PZ Myers wrote a post about how various well-known creationists have reacted to the 47-million-year-old fossil of a lemur-like proto-primate, and wouldn’t you know, he was filmed reading it out loud.
- Dr. Joan Bushwell's Chimpanzee Refuge
What Hominids are Saying
Our Fossil Record
Popular Palaver & Polemics
- The Space Shuttle Challenger disaster: an anthology of reflections and perspectives
- ProAudio Review Jumps the Shark
- This Might Actually Be Useful For Someone
- Increases in the national debt: 1974 to the present
- More lies and hilarity from Granite Grok
- Friday Flower Porn: Blue B*lls.
- Non Essential Sound Products
E-Mail Threats Received to Date
- 176,490 nastygrams