I can’t decide if this counts as theft of intellectual property or not. Anyway, PZ Myers wrote a post about how various well-known creationists have reacted to the 47-million-year-old fossil of a lemur-like proto-primate, and wouldn’t you know, he was filmed reading it out loud.
- Dr. Joan Bushwell's Chimpanzee Refuge
What Hominids are Saying
Our Fossil Record
Popular Palaver & Polemics
- This Might Actually Be Useful For Someone
- Misanthropy and a fondness for animals: a connection?
- Artificial facts about artificial sweeteners
- How're they hangin', guys?
- Hell, let's just crucify Ryan Hall right now!
- On the "If everyone had a gun, we'd all be safer" claim
- Camille Paglia on Election 2016: Whether 2 plus 2 might equal 5 for sufficiently large values of 2 is anyone's guess
- Ivanka Trump is the genius of the gang
E-Mail Threats Received to Date
- 169,931 nastygrams