I can’t decide if this counts as theft of intellectual property or not. Anyway, PZ Myers wrote a post about how various well-known creationists have reacted to the 47-million-year-old fossil of a lemur-like proto-primate, and wouldn’t you know, he was filmed reading it out loud.
- Dr. Joan Bushwell's Chimpanzee Refuge
What Hominids are Saying
Our Fossil Record
Popular Palaver & Polemics
- It's time for Kim Duclos to quit lying about being an abuse victim (audio, anyone?)
- Kim Duclos, category 5 human cyclone, hankers for more "care and loving" toward people
- What emboldens a lunatic like Kim Duclos? More lunacy
- Misanthropy and a fondness for animals: a connection?
- This Might Actually Be Useful For Someone
- Same story, different headlines: a great example
- Most habitual liars aren't trying to convince *you* of anything
- Botanical pornography
E-Mail Threats Received to Date
- 171,987 nastygrams