I can’t decide if this counts as theft of intellectual property or not. Anyway, PZ Myers wrote a post about how various well-known creationists have reacted to the 47-million-year-old fossil of a lemur-like proto-primate, and wouldn’t you know, he was filmed reading it out loud.
- Dr. Joan Bushwell's Chimpanzee Refuge
What Hominids are Saying
Our Fossil Record
Popular Palaver & Polemics
- What next? Vaccines don't really cause autism?
- The infamous Nike chainsaw-killer spot (and a minor tribute)
- Misanthropy and a fondness for animals: a connection?
- On the "If everyone had a gun, we'd all be safer" claim
- Don't blame public schools for poor substrate and losing ideological battles
- I don't care you who are; that, right there, is funny
E-Mail Threats Received to Date
- 168,568 nastygrams