A 15-year-old female orangutan named Pulang, most likely bored out of her mind, used a rope to swing onto a fence, which she then climbed over with ease. But apparently nonplussed by her own ingenuity, she climbed right back in again.
Orangutan escapes enclosure in Australia zoo
- Dr. Joan Bushwell's Chimpanzee Refuge
What Hominids are Saying
Our Fossil Record
Popular Palaver & Polemics
- On how many fronts is Kim Duclos hilarious?
- Misanthropy and a fondness for animals: a connection?
- A solemn anniversary
- Not quite making history (or its channel), and an asshole sounds off again
- Schwarzenegger's not-so-secret sentiments
- This Might Actually Be Useful For Someone
- Botanical pornography
- The infamous Nike chainsaw-killer spot (and a minor tribute)
- Kim Duclos, category 5 human cyclone, hankers for more "care and loving" toward people
E-Mail Threats Received to Date
- 172,994 nastygrams