Ordinarily in this space that would be a lament, but in this case it’s a short and catchy vocoder-driven tune by the Australian duo calling themselves The Scientists of Modern Music, here playing at the Falls Festival in 2006.
- Dr. Joan Bushwell's Chimpanzee Refuge
What Hominids are Saying
Our Fossil Record
Popular Palaver & Polemics
- It's time for Kim Duclos to quit lying about being an abuse victim (audio, anyone?)
- Kim Duclos, category 5 human cyclone, hankers for more "care and loving" toward people
- This Might Actually Be Useful For Someone
- Same story, different headlines: a great example
- What emboldens a lunatic like Kim Duclos? More lunacy
- Most habitual liars aren't trying to convince *you* of anything
- Once-imposing Christian softens up, extends earthly travels
- Misanthropy and a fondness for animals: a connection?
E-Mail Threats Received to Date
- 171,980 nastygrams