Ordinarily in this space that would be a lament, but in this case it’s a short and catchy vocoder-driven tune by the Australian duo calling themselves The Scientists of Modern Music, here playing at the Falls Festival in 2006.
- Dr. Joan Bushwell's Chimpanzee Refuge
What Hominids are Saying
Our Fossil Record
Popular Palaver & Polemics
- Big Fat Golden Goose Eggs (also to be found on Cognitive Emesis)
- Out-of-tune reasoning: the anthropic fallacy
- Mickey Mantle's longest home runs
- Fun with Resistive Position Sensors
- Best cover of Led Zeppelin's "Immigrant Song" ever.
- On farts
- Misanthropy and a fondness for animals: a connection?
- Favorite actresses in TV medical and crime dramas
E-Mail Threats Received to Date
- 165,194 nastygrams