Ordinarily in this space that would be a lament, but in this case it’s a short and catchy vocoder-driven tune by the Australian duo calling themselves The Scientists of Modern Music, here playing at the Falls Festival in 2006.
- Dr. Joan Bushwell's Chimpanzee Refuge
What Hominids are Saying
Our Fossil Record
Popular Palaver & Polemics
- Adventures in courtroom lying, part 2: Kim Duclos falsely accuses a runner of cheating (audio)
- Same story, different headlines: a great example
- The limitless extent of Kim Duclos' dark obsession, and why this "fight" is asymmetrical
- Misanthropy and a fondness for animals: a connection?
- Claims that are hard to swallow
- BMI: DOA?
- Hitchens on Falwell, via CNN
- Ivanka Trump is the genius of the gang
- Misnomer of the week: The Truth Project
- This Might Actually Be Useful For Someone
E-Mail Threats Received to Date
- 173,564 nastygrams