sitting on a rock on a North Boulder street corner drinking coffee and watching an obviously sick and starving red fox emerge from the east, patter by at close range with what looks suspiciously like a pleading if milky expression, and disappear into an adjacent yard, all the while rooting around stupidly in my pockets for an edible donation that is not there.
- Dr. Joan Bushwell's Chimpanzee Refuge
What Hominids are Saying
Our Fossil Record
Popular Palaver & Polemics
- Adventures in courtroom lying, part 2: Kim Duclos falsely accuses a runner of cheating (audio)
- Same story, different headlines: a great example
- The limitless extent of Kim Duclos' dark obsession, and why this "fight" is asymmetrical
- Misanthropy and a fondness for animals: a connection?
- Claims that are hard to swallow
- BMI: DOA?
- Hitchens on Falwell, via CNN
- Ivanka Trump is the genius of the gang
- Misnomer of the week: The Truth Project
- This Might Actually Be Useful For Someone
E-Mail Threats Received to Date
- 173,564 nastygrams