sitting on a rock on a North Boulder street corner drinking coffee and watching an obviously sick and starving red fox emerge from the east, patter by at close range with what looks suspiciously like a pleading if milky expression, and disappear into an adjacent yard, all the while rooting around stupidly in my pockets for an edible donation that is not there.
- Dr. Joan Bushwell's Chimpanzee Refuge
What Hominids are Saying
Our Fossil Record
Popular Palaver & Polemics
- The perfect American dystopia
- On the night before Christmas, dreams froze forever
- I used to think "gun nuts" was unfair. It's actually an understatement.
- Guns really are dicks, or something like that
- Ivanka Trump is the genius of the gang
- The gushing sewer pipe in the middle of Bill O'Reilly's face
- The unlimited limits of an education
- Mass shooter kills 137 good guys with guns at NRA gathering
- Simplifying the DSM
E-Mail Threats Received to Date
- 170,214 nastygrams