sitting on a rock on a North Boulder street corner drinking coffee and watching an obviously sick and starving red fox emerge from the east, patter by at close range with what looks suspiciously like a pleading if milky expression, and disappear into an adjacent yard, all the while rooting around stupidly in my pockets for an edible donation that is not there.
- Dr. Joan Bushwell's Chimpanzee Refuge
What Hominids are Saying
Our Fossil Record
Popular Palaver & Polemics
- It's time for Kim Duclos to quit lying about being an abuse victim (audio, anyone?)
- Kim Duclos, category 5 human cyclone, hankers for more "care and loving" toward people
- Misanthropy and a fondness for animals: a connection?
- This Might Actually Be Useful For Someone
- Same story, different headlines: a great example
- What emboldens a lunatic like Kim Duclos? More lunacy
- Most habitual liars aren't trying to convince *you* of anything
- Botanical pornography
E-Mail Threats Received to Date
- 171,985 nastygrams