Something of a send-up of a homely fireside chat complete with the warmth of the hearth, the obligatory cat, and the old Oxford don all comfy with his Mac on his lap in lieu of a stack of parchment. It would have been far more effective had the derisive laughter and puerile giggling in the background been edited out. That’s just embarrassing.
- Dr. Joan Bushwell's Chimpanzee Refuge
What Hominids are Saying
Our Fossil Record
Popular Palaver & Polemics
- The paradox of the rhetorical circle-jerk
- Mickey Mantle's longest home runs
- Insect torment - the road to sociopathy?
- The Meme-ome
- The "tipping point" model as an explanation for the maintenance of homosexuality
- Another right-wing lie: Holdren favors eugenics
- I'm being cyberstalked
- Harvard study: Well-hung men may have larger penises
- The Floridiocy Files: A Real Bad Patch
E-Mail Threats Received to Date
- 163,822 nastygrams