Something of a send-up of a homely fireside chat complete with the warmth of the hearth, the obligatory cat, and the old Oxford don all comfy with his Mac on his lap in lieu of a stack of parchment. It would have been far more effective had the derisive laughter and puerile giggling in the background been edited out. That’s just embarrassing.
- Dr. Joan Bushwell's Chimpanzee Refuge
What Hominids are Saying
Our Fossil Record
Popular Palaver & Polemics
- Welcome to the humbler primate house
- The book -- a revelation
- Harvard study: Well-hung men may have larger penises
- A raucous pant-hoot of welcome!
- Once-imposing Christian softens up, extends earthly travels
- Abiogenesis as a Tetris game!
- 30 outstanding place names in Great Britain
- Evolution and animal intelligence: Humans are not the "pinnacle"
- Drunken sex, consent, and morality
- This Might Actually Be Useful For Someone
E-Mail Threats Received to Date
- 164,337 nastygrams