The source of the best parodic romps in the multiverse was late to the party with its recent article “Contador Cleared Of Doping By International Cycling Federation’s Doping-Clearing Board,” and a surge of immodesty and a general lack of restraint compels me to point out that I satirized this issue myself on this blog months ago. I actually think my own “article” was more Onion-esque than the Onion’s own, but that’s kind of a self-defeating proposition, isn’t it?
In which I beat the Onion to the punch, if not outdo the publication outright
- Dr. Joan Bushwell's Chimpanzee Refuge
What Hominids are Saying
Our Fossil Record
Popular Palaver & Polemics
- It's time for Kim Duclos to quit lying about being an abuse victim (audio, anyone?)
- Kim Duclos, category 5 human cyclone, hankers for more "care and loving" toward people
- What emboldens a lunatic like Kim Duclos? More lunacy
- Misanthropy and a fondness for animals: a connection?
- This Might Actually Be Useful For Someone
- Same story, different headlines: a great example
- Most habitual liars aren't trying to convince *you* of anything
- Botanical pornography
E-Mail Threats Received to Date
- 171,987 nastygrams