The source of the best parodic romps in the multiverse was late to the party with its recent article “Contador Cleared Of Doping By International Cycling Federation’s Doping-Clearing Board,” and a surge of immodesty and a general lack of restraint compels me to point out that I satirized this issue myself on this blog months ago. I actually think my own “article” was more Onion-esque than the Onion’s own, but that’s kind of a self-defeating proposition, isn’t it?
In which I beat the Onion to the punch, if not outdo the publication outright
- Dr. Joan Bushwell's Chimpanzee Refuge
What Hominids are Saying
Our Fossil Record
Popular Palaver & Polemics
- I'll huff and I'll puff, and then I'll retire to my bedroom and watch porn
- This Might Actually Be Useful For Someone
- What emboldens a lunatic like Kim Duclos? More lunacy
- On how many fronts is Kim Duclos hilarious?
- Adventures in courtroom lying, part 4: Kim Duclos is extremely chill for a petrified person
- Dave Chappelle helps Oscar the Grouch tell it like it is
- Amy's story
- Same story, different headlines: a great example
- In case you've never been to Goat Scrotum, U.S.A.
E-Mail Threats Received to Date
- 174,089 nastygrams