The source of the best parodic romps in the multiverse was late to the party with its recent article “Contador Cleared Of Doping By International Cycling Federation’s Doping-Clearing Board,” and a surge of immodesty and a general lack of restraint compels me to point out that I satirized this issue myself on this blog months ago. I actually think my own “article” was more Onion-esque than the Onion’s own, but that’s kind of a self-defeating proposition, isn’t it?
In which I beat the Onion to the punch, if not outdo the publication outright
- Dr. Joan Bushwell's Chimpanzee Refuge
What Hominids are Saying
Our Fossil Record
Popular Palaver & Polemics
- Wired names top ten tech breakthoughs of 2008
- The infamous Nike chainsaw-killer spot (and a minor tribute)
- Big Fat Golden Goose Eggs (also to be found on Cognitive Emesis)
- Misanthropy and a fondness for animals: a connection?
- New Ways to Approach Buffet Restaurants
- The "white" part, sure; the "supremacy" is well-hidden
- Matt Labbe, 1970-2007
- Here's to you, Daniel J. Roberge (suck it)
- Best cover of Led Zeppelin's "Immigrant Song" ever.
E-Mail Threats Received to Date
- 166,236 nastygrams