The source of the best parodic romps in the multiverse was late to the party with its recent article “Contador Cleared Of Doping By International Cycling Federation’s Doping-Clearing Board,” and a surge of immodesty and a general lack of restraint compels me to point out that I satirized this issue myself on this blog months ago. I actually think my own “article” was more Onion-esque than the Onion’s own, but that’s kind of a self-defeating proposition, isn’t it?
In which I beat the Onion to the punch, if not outdo the publication outright
- Dr. Joan Bushwell's Chimpanzee Refuge
What Hominids are Saying
Our Fossil Record
Popular Palaver & Polemics
- "Obligatory" running and "bizarre" food preoccupations
- Is Richard Dawkins deluded in his optimism?
- The "tipping point" model as an explanation for the maintenance of homosexuality
- Misanthropy and a fondness for animals: a connection?
- Mickey Mantle's longest home runs
- Favorite actresses in TV medical and crime dramas
- Camille Paglia on Election 2016: Whether 2 plus 2 might equal 5 for sufficiently large values of 2 is anyone's guess
E-Mail Threats Received to Date
- 164,840 nastygrams