The source of the best parodic romps in the multiverse was late to the party with its recent article “Contador Cleared Of Doping By International Cycling Federation’s Doping-Clearing Board,” and a surge of immodesty and a general lack of restraint compels me to point out that I satirized this issue myself on this blog months ago. I actually think my own “article” was more Onion-esque than the Onion’s own, but that’s kind of a self-defeating proposition, isn’t it?
In which I beat the Onion to the punch, if not outdo the publication outright
- Dr. Joan Bushwell's Chimpanzee Refuge
What Hominids are Saying
Our Fossil Record
Popular Palaver & Polemics
- The Space Shuttle Challenger disaster: an anthology of reflections and perspectives
- ProAudio Review Jumps the Shark
- This Might Actually Be Useful For Someone
- Increases in the national debt: 1974 to the present
- More lies and hilarity from Granite Grok
- Friday Flower Porn: Blue B*lls.
- Non Essential Sound Products
E-Mail Threats Received to Date
- 176,490 nastygrams