The source of the best parodic romps in the multiverse was late to the party with its recent article “Contador Cleared Of Doping By International Cycling Federation’s Doping-Clearing Board,” and a surge of immodesty and a general lack of restraint compels me to point out that I satirized this issue myself on this blog months ago. I actually think my own “article” was more Onion-esque than the Onion’s own, but that’s kind of a self-defeating proposition, isn’t it?
In which I beat the Onion to the punch, if not outdo the publication outright
- Dr. Joan Bushwell's Chimpanzee Refuge
What Hominids are Saying
Our Fossil Record
Popular Palaver & Polemics
- Reality doesn't bite, it gnaws and gnaws
- What next? Vaccines don't really cause autism?
- This Might Actually Be Useful For Someone
- On farts
- Best cover of Led Zeppelin's "Immigrant Song" ever.
- To the woman behind me in line at King Soopers (Boulder)
- When everything you say is a witty rejoinder
- Misnomer of the week: The Truth Project
- Can a Great Dane mate with a Chihuahua?
E-Mail Threats Received to Date
- 168,611 nastygrams