Actually, “we” is inaccurate, since I changed the theme of the blog by dictatorial fiat and only later asked for token approval. But I think it looks better. I’m also planning to add to the blogroll, which hasn’t been updated in a scrote’s age and featured a few no-longer-updated sites before the weekend transition to a variable-width layout with my beloved size-2 Arial font. In order to do that, I’d like to have a sense of who visits this place and wants so see their own blog or favorite blogs linked. Basically any running-related blog that’s not merely a tricked-out training log, any blog that disparages stupid people and things in as deliberate and humorous a manner as possible, cool science sites, and stuff that is just plain funny is on the table.
Do you like what we’ve done with the place?
- Dr. Joan Bushwell's Chimpanzee Refuge
What Hominids are Saying
Our Fossil Record
Popular Palaver & Polemics
- Reality doesn't bite, it gnaws and gnaws
- What next? Vaccines don't really cause autism?
- Best cover of Led Zeppelin's "Immigrant Song" ever.
- To the woman behind me in line at King Soopers (Boulder)
- When everything you say is a witty rejoinder
- Misnomer of the week: The Truth Project
- Misanthropy and a fondness for animals: a connection?
- On farts
E-Mail Threats Received to Date
- 168,601 nastygrams