Actually, “we” is inaccurate, since I changed the theme of the blog by dictatorial fiat and only later asked for token approval. But I think it looks better. I’m also planning to add to the blogroll, which hasn’t been updated in a scrote’s age and featured a few no-longer-updated sites before the weekend transition to a variable-width layout with my beloved size-2 Arial font. In order to do that, I’d like to have a sense of who visits this place and wants so see their own blog or favorite blogs linked. Basically any running-related blog that’s not merely a tricked-out training log, any blog that disparages stupid people and things in as deliberate and humorous a manner as possible, cool science sites, and stuff that is just plain funny is on the table.
Do you like what we’ve done with the place?
- Dr. Joan Bushwell's Chimpanzee Refuge
What Hominids are Saying
Our Fossil Record
Popular Palaver & Polemics
- These are not two different runners
- Mickey Mantle's longest home runs
- Dear South Dakota legislature: idiot America loves you
- Archbishop of Denver spouts obligatory stupid shit
- Don't worry, be happy (or I'll fuckin' kill you)
- Anti-materialism in the 21st century
- Skateboarding powerlifter vs. Arthur Lydiard: not a fair fight
- Donald Trump walks into a hotel room
- What? No mention of communism or moonbats?
E-Mail Threats Received to Date
- 166,866 nastygrams