Actually, “we” is inaccurate, since I changed the theme of the blog by dictatorial fiat and only later asked for token approval. But I think it looks better. I’m also planning to add to the blogroll, which hasn’t been updated in a scrote’s age and featured a few no-longer-updated sites before the weekend transition to a variable-width layout with my beloved size-2 Arial font. In order to do that, I’d like to have a sense of who visits this place and wants so see their own blog or favorite blogs linked. Basically any running-related blog that’s not merely a tricked-out training log, any blog that disparages stupid people and things in as deliberate and humorous a manner as possible, cool science sites, and stuff that is just plain funny is on the table.
Do you like what we’ve done with the place?
- Dr. Joan Bushwell's Chimpanzee Refuge
What Hominids are Saying
Our Fossil Record
Popular Palaver & Polemics
- "Obligatory" running and "bizarre" food preoccupations
- Is Richard Dawkins deluded in his optimism?
- The "tipping point" model as an explanation for the maintenance of homosexuality
- Misanthropy and a fondness for animals: a connection?
- Mickey Mantle's longest home runs
- Favorite actresses in TV medical and crime dramas
- Camille Paglia on Election 2016: Whether 2 plus 2 might equal 5 for sufficiently large values of 2 is anyone's guess
E-Mail Threats Received to Date
- 164,840 nastygrams