Actually, “we” is inaccurate, since I changed the theme of the blog by dictatorial fiat and only later asked for token approval. But I think it looks better. I’m also planning to add to the blogroll, which hasn’t been updated in a scrote’s age and featured a few no-longer-updated sites before the weekend transition to a variable-width layout with my beloved size-2 Arial font. In order to do that, I’d like to have a sense of who visits this place and wants so see their own blog or favorite blogs linked. Basically any running-related blog that’s not merely a tricked-out training log, any blog that disparages stupid people and things in as deliberate and humorous a manner as possible, cool science sites, and stuff that is just plain funny is on the table.
Do you like what we’ve done with the place?
- Dr. Joan Bushwell's Chimpanzee Refuge
What Hominids are Saying
Our Fossil Record
Popular Palaver & Polemics
- Rush Limbaugh: Radio Pundit or Steaming Pile of Bat Shit?
- Some seriously old shit: the lost art of paleo-scatology
- Evolutionists: "The spleen has no function"
- The Meme-ome
- Once-imposing Christian softens up, extends earthly travels
- Best cover of Led Zeppelin's "Immigrant Song" ever.
- Sam Harris on Francis Collins' "The Language of God"
- Misnomer of the week: The Truth Project
- Favorite actresses in TV medical and crime dramas
E-Mail Threats Received to Date
- 163,717 nastygrams