Actually, “we” is inaccurate, since I changed the theme of the blog by dictatorial fiat and only later asked for token approval. But I think it looks better. I’m also planning to add to the blogroll, which hasn’t been updated in a scrote’s age and featured a few no-longer-updated sites before the weekend transition to a variable-width layout with my beloved size-2 Arial font. In order to do that, I’d like to have a sense of who visits this place and wants so see their own blog or favorite blogs linked. Basically any running-related blog that’s not merely a tricked-out training log, any blog that disparages stupid people and things in as deliberate and humorous a manner as possible, cool science sites, and stuff that is just plain funny is on the table.
Do you like what we’ve done with the place?
- Dr. Joan Bushwell's Chimpanzee Refuge
What Hominids are Saying
Our Fossil Record
Popular Palaver & Polemics
- Prozac, the anti-cancer drug?
- I'm being cyberstalked
- Big Fat Golden Goose Eggs (also to be found on Cognitive Emesis)
- Border Patrol recruiting at NASCAR venues
- The infamous Nike chainsaw-killer spot (and a minor tribute)
- A different perspective on bipolar disorder
- Camille Paglia on Election 2016: Whether 2 plus 2 might equal 5 for sufficiently large values of 2 is anyone's guess
- The futility of selective nutrient deprivation
E-Mail Threats Received to Date
- 165,516 nastygrams