Actually, “we” is inaccurate, since I changed the theme of the blog by dictatorial fiat and only later asked for token approval. But I think it looks better. I’m also planning to add to the blogroll, which hasn’t been updated in a scrote’s age and featured a few no-longer-updated sites before the weekend transition to a variable-width layout with my beloved size-2 Arial font. In order to do that, I’d like to have a sense of who visits this place and wants so see their own blog or favorite blogs linked. Basically any running-related blog that’s not merely a tricked-out training log, any blog that disparages stupid people and things in as deliberate and humorous a manner as possible, cool science sites, and stuff that is just plain funny is on the table.
Do you like what we’ve done with the place?
- Dr. Joan Bushwell's Chimpanzee Refuge
What Hominids are Saying
Our Fossil Record
Popular Palaver & Polemics
- Steve McConkey's funniest lies; also, introducing McConkoids
- Kim Duclos, category 5 human cyclone, hankers for more "care and loving" toward people
- What emboldens a lunatic like Kim Duclos? More lunacy
- A novel begging to be written
- Tornado levels Baptist church in Mississippi; miracles abound in rubble
- These are not two different runners
E-Mail Threats Received to Date
- 171,404 nastygrams