Nope. He’s pretty close to the top of the pile, actually. Check out 19th place in the small-school boys’ race at this past Saturday’s Manchester Cross-Country Invitational. (Okay, the spelling is a bit off, but were this a road race rather than a sanctioned high-school event, I’d be screaming fraud.) It was at this meet in 1985 — my sophomore year — that I first transformed myself, in my mind, into a decent runner. The event has exploded into an extravaganza attracting many top teams from New England and — obviously! — New York State.
- Dr. Joan Bushwell's Chimpanzee Refuge
What Hominids are Saying
Our Fossil Record
Popular Palaver & Polemics
- Big Fat Golden Goose Eggs (also to be found on Cognitive Emesis)
- Gay homosexer unions issue heats up in NH
- The "tipping point" model as an explanation for the maintenance of homosexuality
- Here's to you, Daniel J. Roberge (suck it)
- WOW! PUNCH THE MONKEY AND WIN A GREAT BIG-ASS HUGE MASSIVE GRAND MEGAPRIZE!
- One Commandment Better Than Ten
- The infamous Nike chainsaw-killer spot (and a minor tribute)
- Harvard study: Well-hung men may have larger penises
- Hitchens on Coulter
E-Mail Threats Received to Date
- 164,828 nastygrams